Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Denton County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Denton County
      Zips: 
    76206
    75027
    76204
    76227
    75029
    76247
    76227
    75077
    76202
    75077
    76203
    76226
    75068
    76227
    76262
    76262
    76226
    76262
    76226
    76208
    75065
    76262
    76227
    76259
    75036
    76249
    76210
    75065
    76247
    75077
    76258
    75056
    76208
    76266
    76207
    76226
    76209
    75077
    76227
    75068
    76262
    76210
    75022
    75287
    75056
    75010
    75033
    76205
    75007
    75057
    75028
    76201
    75067
    75034
      Coordinates: 
    33.20553114396126, -97.11681518550849
      Area total: 
    952.91 sq. mi., 2468.01 sq. km, 609859.20 acres
      Area land: 
    879.58 sq. mi., 2278.09 sq. km, 562929.28 acres
      Area water: 
    73.33 sq. mi., 189.92 sq. km, 46929.92 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Denton
    Address: 110 W Hickory St
    County Courthouse
    Denton, TX 76201-4116
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Denton County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    906,422; Population change: 36.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,032 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $70,692
      Households: 
    236,418
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 503,962 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $29.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Denton County's population of Texas of 32,822 residents in 1930 has increased 27,62-fold to 906,422 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.95% female residents and 50.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.71% in Denton County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.71% in Denton County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    348,275 residential units of which 94.43% share occupied residential units.

    31.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Denton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.18% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Denton County, Texas 64.28% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 2.84% are vacant.

  • The 33.22% of the population in Denton County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.470%) of those eligible to vote in Denton County, Texas.

Skyline of Denton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

994 Companies
756 Counties
910 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Catoosa Health Department

145 Catoosa Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736

Health Department-Nursing Division

110 E 4th St, Jamestown, NY 14701

Franklin Parish Health Unit

6614 Main St, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Human Resources Health Department

64 N Blvd # 102, Toccoa, GA 30577

Washington County Health Department

15068 Lee Hwy # 200, Bristol, VA 24202

Other Companies

Health & Hospitals Department

6069 I-49 B, Opelousas, LA 70570

Berwyn Public Health District

6600 W 26th St, Berwyn, IL 60402

Health Service Cost Review

4160 Patterson Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215

Early County Health Center

618 E Flowers Dr, Blakely, GA 39823

Tuscola County Health Department

1309 Cleaver Rd Ste B, Caro, MI 48723

Landscape of Texas