Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brazoria County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Brazoria County
      Zips: 
    77516
    77431
    77542
    77463
    77581
    77512
    77588
    77541
    77541
    77577
    77583
    77430
    77534
    77531
    77480
    77486
    77422
    77583
    77578
    77531
    77541
    77515
    77566
    77511
    77584
    77581
      Coordinates: 
    29.16784491388658, -95.43426783445925
      Area total: 
    1608.61 sq. mi., 4166.29 sq. km, 1029512.96 acres
      Area land: 
    1363.27 sq. mi., 3530.85 sq. km, 872493.44 acres
      Area water: 
    245.34 sq. mi., 635.44 sq. km, 157019.52 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Angleton
    Address: 111 E Locust St
    County Courthouse
    Angleton, TX 77515-4642
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Brazoria County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    372,031; Population change: 18.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    273 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,632
      Households: 
    104,757
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 177,709 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $14.95 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brazoria County's population of Texas of 23,054 residents in 1930 has increased 16,14-fold to 372,031 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.95% female residents and 51.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.98% in Brazoria County, Texas are married and the remaining 36.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.98% in Brazoria County, Texas are married and the remaining 36.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    141,493 residential units of which 90.09% share occupied residential units.

    31 minutes is the average time that residents in Brazoria County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.63% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brazoria County, Texas 68.01% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.30% are vacant.

  • The 51.19% of the population in Brazoria County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 64.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.760%) of those eligible to vote in Brazoria County, Texas.

Skyline of Brazoria County

In 51 U.S. states are published

994 Companies
756 Counties
910 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Catoosa Health Department

145 Catoosa Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736

Health Department-Nursing Division

110 E 4th St, Jamestown, NY 14701

Franklin Parish Health Unit

6614 Main St, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Human Resources Health Department

64 N Blvd # 102, Toccoa, GA 30577

Washington County Health Department

15068 Lee Hwy # 200, Bristol, VA 24202

Other Companies

Elkhart County Environmental

4230 Elkhart Rd, Goshen, IN 46526

National Institute-Bus Management

1750 Old Meadow Rd, McLean, VA 22102

Bertie County Health Department

102 Rhodes Ave, Windsor, NC 27983

Crawford County Health Department, WIC Office

141 McCrary Ave, Roberta, GA 31078

Landscape of Texas