Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clermont County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Clermont County
      Zips: 
    45156
    45112
    45147
    45158
    45153
    45160
    45120
    45176
    45157
    45122
    45106
    45102
    45245
    45103
    45140
    45150
      Coordinates: 
    39.04753098385636, -84.15176885780447
      Area total: 
    459.77 sq. mi., 1190.79 sq. km, 294250.24 acres
      Area land: 
    452.12 sq. mi., 1170.98 sq. km, 289356.16 acres
      Area water: 
    7.65 sq. mi., 19.81 sq. km, 4894.08 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Batavia
    Address: 101 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Batavia, OH 45103-2949
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clermont County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    208,601; Population change: 5.69% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    461 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,133
      Households: 
    74,727
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 106,237 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $7.53 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clermont County's population of Ohio of 29,786 residents in 1930 has increased 7-fold to 208,601 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.80% female residents and 49.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.45% in Clermont County, Ohio are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.45% in Clermont County, Ohio are married and the remaining 36.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    86,363 residential units of which 94.88% share occupied residential units.

    30.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Clermont County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.84% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clermont County, Ohio 71.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.01% are vacant.

  • The 29.74% of the population in Clermont County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 33.020%) of those eligible to vote in Clermont County, Ohio.

Skyline of Clermont County

In 51 U.S. states are published

994 Companies
756 Counties
910 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Catoosa Health Department

145 Catoosa Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736

Health Department-Nursing Division

110 E 4th St, Jamestown, NY 14701

Franklin Parish Health Unit

6614 Main St, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Human Resources Health Department

64 N Blvd # 102, Toccoa, GA 30577

Washington County Health Department

15068 Lee Hwy # 200, Bristol, VA 24202

Other Companies

Iberia Parish Health Unit

715 Weldon St B, New Iberia, LA 70560

Ca Department of Public Health

500 S Kraemer Blvd, Brea, CA 92821

Michigan Public Health Institute

2436 Woodlake Dr # 300, Okemos, MI 48864

Schuyler County Health Services

106 S Perry St # 4, Watkins Glen, NY 14891

Plymouth Public Health Department

26 Court St, Plymouth, MA 02360

Landscape of Ohio