Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Tolland County

  •   State: 
    Connecticut
      County: 
    Tolland County
      Zips: 
    06072
    06072
    06077
    06251
    06072
    06268
    06075
    06076
    06232
    06231
    06269
    06076
    06279
    06237
    06043
    06248
    06250
    06076
    06238
    06071
    06268
    06029
    06084
    06066
      Area total: 
    417.13 sq. mi., 1080.36 sq. km, 266961.92 acres
      Area land: 
    410.35 sq. mi., 1062.81 sq. km, 262625.28 acres
      Area water: 
    6.78 sq. mi., 17.55 sq. km, 4336.64 acres
  • Tolland County, Connecticut, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $74,124
      Households: 
    44,903
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
  • Tolland County's population of Connecticut of 102,525 residents in 1990 has increased 1,14-fold to 116,418 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.67% female residents and 49.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.25% in Tolland County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 42.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.25% in Tolland County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 42.75% are single population.

  • 27.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Tolland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.11% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tolland County, Connecticut 70.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.37% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.42% are vacant.

  • The 44.95% of the population in Tolland County, Connecticut who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.760%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.670%) of those eligible to vote in Tolland County, Connecticut.

Skyline of Tolland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

994 Companies
756 Counties
910 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Catoosa Health Department

145 Catoosa Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736

Health Department-Nursing Division

110 E 4th St, Jamestown, NY 14701

Franklin Parish Health Unit

6614 Main St, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Human Resources Health Department

64 N Blvd # 102, Toccoa, GA 30577

Washington County Health Department

15068 Lee Hwy # 200, Bristol, VA 24202

Other Companies

Dallas Vital Statistics

100 Samuel O Moseley Dr, Selma, AL 36701

Wayne County Health Center

115 Hickory St, Greenville, MO 63944

Florida Department of Health: Jacksonville

1217 N Pearl St, Jacksonville, FL 32202

Barry-Eaton District Health Department

1033 Health Care Dr, Charlotte, MI 48813

Health Department

1050 Grape Ave, St Cloud, FL 34769

Landscape of Connecticut