Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fairfield County

  •   State: 
    Connecticut
      County: 
    Fairfield County
      Zips: 
    06876
    06879
    06838
    06911
    06926
    06491
    06889
    06601
    06440
    06857
    06852
    06404
    06602
    06838
    06813
    06904
    06910
    06836
    06881
    06856
    06875
    06878
    06829
    06896
    06784
    06853
    06612
    06878
    06896
    06482
    06883
    06607
    06890
    06812
    06608
    06807
    06855
    06906
    06907
    06903
    06870
    06610
    06831
    06605
    06468
    06470
    06614
    06850
    06801
    06804
    06811
    06825
    06615
    06606
    06840
    06820
    06897
    06604
    06854
    06901
    06877
    06611
    06905
    06484
    06824
    06851
    06830
    06880
    06902
    06810
      Area total: 
    837.05 sq. mi., 2167.94 sq. km, 535710.72 acres
      Area land: 
    624.97 sq. mi., 1618.66 sq. km, 399979.52 acres
      Area water: 
    212.08 sq. mi., 549.29 sq. km, 135731.20 acres
      Established: 
    1666
  • Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $81,105
      Households: 
    345,439
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
  • Fairfield County's population of Connecticut of 851,783 residents in 1990 has increased 1,06-fold to 899,498 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.58% female residents and 48.42% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.73% in Fairfield County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 44.27% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.73% in Fairfield County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 44.27% are single population.

  • 30.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Fairfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fairfield County, Connecticut 65.37% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.92% are vacant.

  • The 67.16% of the population in Fairfield County, Connecticut who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.720%) of those eligible to vote in Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Skyline of Fairfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

994 Companies
756 Counties
910 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Catoosa Health Department

145 Catoosa Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736

Health Department-Nursing Division

110 E 4th St, Jamestown, NY 14701

Franklin Parish Health Unit

6614 Main St, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Human Resources Health Department

64 N Blvd # 102, Toccoa, GA 30577

Washington County Health Department

15068 Lee Hwy # 200, Bristol, VA 24202

Other Companies

Office of Public Health

104 N 1st St # A, Amite City, LA 70422

Community Mental Health Services

511 E Colby St # B, Whitehall, MI 49461

Department of Family Services

16 Community Ln, Liberty, NY 12754

Central Michigan District Health Department

2012 E Preston, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858

Prince Edward Health Department

111 N South St - Ground Floor, Farmville, VA 23901

Landscape of Connecticut