Online calculator for calculating proportional figures for the wrist circumference formula McCallum. With this online calculator proportionality figures may amateur bodybuilding to achieve serious, but it is achievable results.
This formula was created by expert methodist John McCallum. It’s based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girthis a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps is equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
How it works
To calculate the ideal body measurements online, you should know only one parameter. It is your wrist girth.
- Enter it in the empty field.
- Put on the button “Calculate”.
Right after that you will know the ideal body proportions exactly for you. Our online calculator will display it immediately.
Note that the data must be entered in centimeters. The result will also be given in cm.
What do the results mean?
The measurements you will see are only a reference for you to know which parts of your body require most work. Human body proportions mostly depend on the genetic, so the result may be a guide, but not necessarily the goal of training and diet.
For whom is it intended?
This human body proportion calculator is based on the McCallum’s formula which was created for men who are into bodybuilding. It means that the body proportion calculator will be helpful only for male.